Open Hearts Yoga & Arts Festival is taking beautiful shape and we are working hard to finalize the schedule of events for the day. Below is a quick preview of some of the yoga workshops that will be offered. We also look forward to children's activities, kirtan, drumming, dancing, live music, massage, henna, local artisan goods, delicious food, and much more!
OTHER YOGA WORKSHOPS INCLUDE
- Alistair Sweeney from ConFITdence who specializes in Yoga for First Responders & Veterans will be teaching Mindfulness & Yoga
- Peg and Laura will lead Yoga with 108 Monkeys igniting our connection and commitment to empathy & compassion
- Sally from Raven's Wing Yoga will lead a empowering yoga set to engage our interconnectedness with sacred mother earth
- Heidi Sormaz from Fresh Yoga will offer Feeling Beauty: An exploration into Meditation
- Carollanne Crichton from Solavedi Organics will offer Gentle Yoga to calm & nourish integrating Ayurveda's Deep Wisdom
- Jennifer Greenwald will lead Kundalini Yoga to elevate Spirit and cleanse our path for true balance.
- Betsy Pascarella will offer Recovery Yoga in the sanctuary of the Nest.
more to come...